PFC’s clients are located across the continental United States and in the Caribbean
- Hedge Funds – PFC currently works with hedge funds that range in size from $1 million to in excess of $500 million in assets under management, including both domestic and offshore funds. Those funds employ strategies including long only equity, long/short equity, mid-cap market neutral, fixed income, derivative, and private investment funds.
- Venture Capital Funds – PFC’s venture capital clients have asset commitments up to $100 million and invest in market sectors including nanotechnology, communications, and internet technology. PFC’s work with these clients has included the startup, active investment, and harvest phases.
- Fund of Funds – PFC provides portfolio and partnership accounting for separate account fund of funds as well as partnership accounting for a traditional fund of funds investment partnership.
- Special Purpose Investment Partnerships – PFC provides general and partnership accounting services to investment partnerships that do not fit into the traditional hedge or venture fund categories. Current clients include a partnership formed by a wealth management group to pool its clients’ money to make investments in natural resource partnerships and a partnership formed to make investments in the legal finance arena.
- General Partners/Investment Managers – In many cases PFC provides basic accounting and bookkeeping to the general partners and investment managers of the funds that are clients so that the principals have a single point of contact for financial matters.
- Research Providers/Publishing Firms – PFC’s research provider clients include both a traditional hedge fund equity research provider as well as a corporation that publishes research and provides research/consulting services related to nanotechnology and other emerging technology fields.
- Investment Banking Firms/Broker Dealers – PFC provides accounting and administrative support to a SEC Registered/NASD member broker dealer that derives revenues from private equity placement, research, and general consulting.