Share Register Service
Partnership Financial Consulting provides share register services, including:
- review of legal transfer documents
- transfer processing
- updating shareholder contact information
- generation and dissemination of statements to shareholders
PFC has experience providing this service for a subsidiary of a billion dollar European based service provider resulting from a debt consolidation. Shareholders include top tier private equity firms and investment banks.
PFC has also administered the Intralinks site established to facilitate communications with the shareholders, including:
- posting of monthly statements for individual shareholders
- posting of monthly share register for management
- updating of shareholder contacts and permissioning each contact to the appropriate level and documents on the Intralinks site
PFC has executed an average of 33 transactions per month over the last two and a half years requiring constant interaction with the shareholders and the company. Additionally, PFC has handled the transactions necessary to complete both share conversion and share buyback processes.
PFC uses Fastock software for its share register services. “Fastock is a PC-based accounting and record keeping system that provides processing for all common types of stocks. It applies menu-and icon-driven systems for ease of use. It combines real-time updates with multiple look-up methods and comprehensive security to meet all transaction needs. Fastock also produces all necessary documentation for accounting, history and tax purposes.”